Oxygen Absorber Sachets (5 sizes)
Sachets of O-Buster Air dryer pellets. Like Silica Gel, it prevents moisture from forming.
A necessity for long term food storage, used to remove oxygen and create a vacuum seal in polyethylene or polyester packaging.
Prohibits bacteria growth, mould and mildew. Environmentally friendly and easy to use.
DO NOT EAT
How to use:
For flexible packaging use the following steps:
• To determine the residual air volume, start by immersing the complete package in water to find out the total volume.
• Use the increased water volume as starting point and subtract the weight of your product, leaving the effective air volume as result.
Multiply this air volume with 20% (we assume 20% oxygen in air) with the result being the volume of oxygen to be absorbed.
If you use a rigid container, please measure as follows:
• Measure the volume of the packaging (height x length x width) using centimetres as unit
• Subtract the weight of your product (in grams) from the volume calculated in A.
• The result will be the residual air volume in your container.
Multiply the residual air volume with 20%.
•Again, the result is the number size of O’BUSTER sachet you have to use.
Packs available in 5 sizes.
Ships from Warehouse C